Vitamin K3 1g
– Special treatment in diseases of infections on fish including: red spot, ulceration, fin rot, white-tailed blood infections and intestinal infections
– Help fish increase the resistance; prevent from hemorrhagic; recover health quickly.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– Baby fish: 0,5- 1g/kg of feed / day, 100g product applied for 100 kg of feed or enough feed for 1.5 tons of fish.
– Mature fish: 01g/kg of feed / day, 100g product applied for 70kg of feed or enough feed for 02 tons of fish.
Using double of the above dose constantly from 05 to 07 days.
+ Direction for use:
Mix product with feed and covered by cuttle oil outside.
In case of pellets: dilute product in some of water, spray well into feed; don’t move it in 30 minutes before feeding.
20 days before harvest
- No use over dose.
- Not apply for objects susceptible to components of the drug.
Store in dry place. Stay away from direct light.