Feature and Benefits:
For decrease of death rate of fish infected with bacteria susceptible to Flumequine (pseudotuberculosis, vibriosis, aeromonas disease, furunculculosis, infectious disease caused by Aeromonas hydrophlia, edwardsiellosis, ulcer disease, pasteurellosis, etc.).
For decrease of death rate of fish infected with bacteria susceptible to Flumequine.
– Yellow-tail: pseudotuberculosis
– Flat-fish, Perch, Eel: edwardsiellosis, vibriosis
– Rockfish: vibriosis
– Rainbow trout: furunculosis, vibriosis, Yersiniosis
– Carp: aeromonas disease.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
THE DOSAGE per day is as followings:
– Mix in or attach to feed and administer for 3-7 consecutive days.
– Yellow-tail: 100~160g of the product per 1M/T of fish’s body weight.
– Flat-fish, Rockfish, Perch, Eel, Rainbow trout, Carp: 100g of the product per 1M/T of fish’s body weight.
PRECAUTION(S) AND OTHERS:
- Do not use this product in conjunction with Trimethoprim and Nitrofuran derivatives because the product has competition process with them.
- The fish treated should not be shipped for human consumption within 8 days from the last treatment.
STORAGE: Store in dry, cool place. Stay away from direct light or heat exposure.
FOR FISHERIES USE ONLY