– Specific treatment for typhoid, pneumonia, inflammatory bowel-diarrhea, metritis, mastitis, haemorrhagic septicemia, arthritis, swollen head and reduced feed intake in buffaloes, cows, goats, sheep and other cattle.
– Specific treatment for E. coli paralytic, typhoid, Pasteurellosis, C-CRD in chickens, ducks, geese and swans.
– It is not administered in case of hyper-sensitivity to the active substance or to any of the components of the drug.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
– Calves, goats, sheep: 1 ml per 7-10 kg of body weight
– Dogs, cats: 1 ml per 7-10 kg of body weight.
– Buffaloes, cows: 1 ml per 12-15 kg of body weight
– Poultry: 1 ml per 5-10 kg of body weight
Once a day by IM injection for 4-5 consecutive days.
– Meat and organs: 15 days
– Milk: 3 days
Storage: Cool, dry place. Avoid directly sunlight.