– (EDTA): …………..…… 50%
– Sodium thiosulfate: …….. 10%
– Sodium Lauryl Sulfate:… 10%
– Exp.qsp: 1 kg
– Treating poisoning from algae.
– Deposited mud, reducing lubricity and scum of the ponds.
– Removing heavy metal.
-Resolution toxicity of chemical use, environmental change.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– Resolution toxicity in water, removing heavy metal: 1 kg EDTA/2,000m3 of water.
– Reducing shock on shrimp after chemical use: 1 kg EDTA/1,500m3 of water.
Direction for use: Dilute in sufficient water and then spread it all over the ponds.
Store in dry, cool place. Stay away from direct light or heat exposure.