Oxytetracycline (as dihydrate) 300mg
Flunixin (as flunixin meglumine) 20mg
Solvent q.s.: 1mL
DURANIXIN LA is a single-dose antibiotic with anti-inflammatory effect in 24-36 hours and bactericidal effect lasts 5-6 days after one injection.
Treatment in respiratory, urogenital, and other infections caused by bacteria sensitive to Oxytetracycline, especially in fever and pain in buffalos, cows, goats, sheep.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Deeply intramuscular administration once at a dose of 1ml / 10 kg body weight.
- A maximum of 15ml for buffalo, cow, and 5ml for goat, sheep can be injected at one injection site.
- Animals with hypersensitivity to Oxytetracycline and Flunixin
- Animals with heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Avoid using in dehydrated animals, lowering blood pressure because of the risk of increased kidney toxicity.
- Do not take any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) within 24 hours after injection.
- Do not use concomitantly with drugs with increased risk of kidney toxicity.
- Do not exceed dose or duration of treatment.
- Do not use on dairy animals for human.
For meat and viscera: 35 days.
Store in a dry place, protected from light.