Solvent qs…..…….. 1ml
Control and treatment of gastrointestinal roundworm disease, lungworm, tapeworm, tapeworm on buffaloes, cows, goats, sheep, dogs, cats, and poultry.
- Do not use in animals hypersensitive to Albendazole, animals with an impaired liver and/or renal function.
- Do not use for livestock which at the first 45 days of pregnancy.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
For Oral. Shake well before Use.
– Calves, buffaloes and cows: 1 ml/3 kg body weight.
– Goats, sheep: 1 ml/5 kg body weight.
– Fluke: 1 ml/2.5 kg body weight.
– Dogs, cats: 1 ml/1.25-2.5 kg body weight.
– Poultry: 1 ml/1.25-2.5 kg body weight or dilute 1ml in 1 liter of drinking water.
After the 1st dosage, repeat during 3 weeks. Then, once 2 months.
Medicated water should be used within 24 hours.
Meat: 10 days
Milk: 4 days (8 times of milking).
STORAGE: Store in dry place, avoid direct sunlight. Temperature is below 300C